Monday, March 28, 2011

So picturesque, and yet . . .

Having successfully finished a new muslin chemise with pretty-pink trim, I set out this evening to get a good start on a matching set of drawers.  After 4 hours of cutting-out, pinning, and stitching, I had two decent-looking drawer-legs, facings, plackets & all.

2 decent-looking drawers legs - for a left leg.


We'll start Round 2 tomorrow.  Score so far - The Sewing Gods: 2, Margaret-Ellen: 0.5


  1. Thank you for sharing your pictures and information. One day I hope to develop a laundress impression and this will help. The photos were a great help.

  2. I did the same thing so I am still drawerless. I even put pretty lace on them and everything.